Lee Construction in IL?????

-
He sent me money for an item and I inadvertently deleted his PMs, now I don't remember the screen name or have a confirmation of shipping address. I already deposited the check and this is the only information I remember. Obviously after enough time he'll likely PM me anyway but trying to avoid pissing people off :glasses7:

There are two Lee construction companies listed in Rockford, IL if you google it. Maybe one of them could be him.

It's good that you are trying to contact him instead of just waiting. It shows alot of good character on your part.

I personally haven't heard or know of him, but I'm in IL.

Well krazykuda I may just ship it to you and let you deal with him lol hopefully he sees this and contacts me sooner rather than later

Rockford is like an hour and a half away from me. I haven't ever been there.

Have you looked up the different lee constructions that come up on google and see if any of the information looks familiar to you?

He sent me money for an item and I inadvertently deleted his PMs, now I don't remember the screen name or have a confirmation of shipping address.

Well, do you remember what you sold him? Go back to that sale ad and it should remind you of his screen name then you can send him a PM.

EDIT: If he responded in the ad.

He sent me money for an item and I inadvertently deleted his PMs, now I don't remember the screen name or have a confirmation of shipping address. I already deposited the check and this is the only information I remember.

If you have online banking, you can view the deposited item.....Or maybe go to your bank & get a copy of it ? There should be a name & possibly an address on the check.....

thanks guys, unfortunately Ive looked at a bunch of stuff and I cant remember any of his info. He also never responded to the for sale ad so I couldn't find his screen name there. I also looked in my "last 10 visited" on my profile, don't recognize the name there. And because I deposited the check with some cash it doesn't show a copy of the check (not sure that makes sense but I don't work at a bank).

Im going to scroll through that thread when I have some time today. Hopefully we find each other sooner rather than later. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Crisis adverted, member PM'ed me. Thanks for all the suggestions guys. As a side note, I may have stated the wrong state....whoops!

-
Back