-
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dandola

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need at least one (but will take more) left-thread wheel stud for a 1967 Barracuda. 7/16 inch with 20 thread size and .472 knurl. Does anyone have any? I have plenty of lugs. The mechanic did the usual and turned things the wrong way...

I just popped out 5 decent used ones out of a 69 dart rear... Ya need any pictures?

Drum brakes, or Disc brakes?
Makes a difference. They are different.

If your looking for DISC's, i have them.
Search hemi71x.

I need at least one (but will take more) left-thread wheel stud for a 1967 Barracuda. 7/16 inch with 20 thread size and .472 knurl. Does anyone have any? I have plenty of lugs. The mechanic did the usual and turned things the wrong way...[/QUOT
There's someone on eBay selling them 7/16" x 1 7/16".
eBay item number:
I believe its for the front wheel only with 10" drum brakes and maybe disc brakes too. But someone please chime in and correct me if I am wrong.

I'll snap a couple pics when I get home and double check the dimensions with the mic.
I got your photos. I see they are 7/16 20. I'm not sure how to read the mic. I'm only going but old Dorman specs that the knurl is .472 but the dimension seems correct. We tried another style and the knurl was much too big. Would you say that that reads close to .472? What's your price? Thank you for all of this.

I'll snap a couple pics when I get home and double check the dimensions with the mic.
Thank you but NAPA was the first one I contacted and I was told that since Dorman stopped manufacture of the left-thread studs, no one else makes them. Again, thanks. I appreciate your assistance.

Sent PM( conversation) with price and stuff. You can send address and other contact stuff there if ya what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back