Legendary auto interior installed

-

ragtop

Reaction score
Me and the wife installed legandary seat covers and buns.Man what a job,turned out nice though.What do you think.Also color matched the rims and switched back to whitewalls.The bfg t/a tires just didnt look right to me.I will post the bfg in the f/s section if anyone is interested.
dart024.jpg

dart022.jpg

Before pic
dartgt049.jpg

Man does that look nice, good job. Your wife helped you?!?!?! Geez if either of my ex's were half as supportive as yours seems to be I might still be married. LOL. Again, nice job!!

Yep, I got a good one.She got in the way---I mean helped install them.Its all about trying. I really wanted a cuda by the way but we saw this and and liked the red on white or is it white on red ?

Upholsterers actually earn their money don't they........ That looks really nice. Give yourselves a pat on the back.
Daryl

Gorgeous work you two do. Great teamwork. Legendary does have a quality product.

Jerry

Awesome!! I love to see these types of pictures. Thanks guys.
Eric @ Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

Wow, that looks spectacular!! You may have just found a side job if needed:) Nothing like white body and red interior. Nice work by both of you.
I see a honey-do-list in the making:)

Awesome!! I love to see these types of pictures. Thanks guys.
Eric @ Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

just did a my 73 dusters seats two weeks ago..this is the second set of seat covers i have done with lengendary seat covers...and still have another set in the box for my AARcuda.

Very nice looking. I really like the red interior.

Here is a shot of one of my seats after we installed new foam and covers from Legendary. Nice products. It was a chore wrestling them on the garage floor though.

newseat.jpg

It was a CHOIR wrestling them on the garage floor though.

LOL, you fixed this before I could post.
You had a choir working on yours - now I know why it took me so long to do it by myself.

Jerry

That interior looks awesome, now do us a favour and stop teasing us and post some full pics of that sweet convertible please and thanks!!!!:cheers:

Thanks guys.It was a couple day job and some heating up in the sun to get them to stretch enough to wrestle on.My bicep still hurts and my wallet is aching a bit.The pics as always make things look a little better than they actually are.Still need to refinish some interior pieces and order new panels to finish it off.I put a full size pic of her in the newb section when I joined but I have made some improvements since then.I like the daily driver look so the old paint and dents stay for a while.Next is supension and dual 1bbl carbs.

Really nice job on the interior. I agree with the white walls. I think the pre-67s and most 4-doors look better with them.

66 Dart GT 001.jpg

All of this talk about interiors got me off my *** today!! My son and I put the back seat in and started installing the carpet set that I've had for 2 years now.

10-01-08013.jpg

10-01-08015.jpg

-
Back