Legendary or Year One?????

-
No experience with Yearone other than attitude on the phone. Ordered the door panels for dads cuda from Legendary, they were cheaper, nice people on the phone and great quality. If it was me, I would talk on the phone to Legendary and let them know the price difference. They may match it??
Any reviews I have seen/read on here about Legendary seat covers is top notch.

The Year One covers are Legendary. Bought the front cover for my Dart from Year One. Look for Year One coupon codes and save a few more bucks.

I was going to say the same thing RedSwinger said, year one sells Legendary Interior as a vendor. Just like Walmart sells Coca cola products as a vendor.. If you are buying A body, go to Legendary because you will have a wider option to select from and it will be easier to find.

Your top link doesn't work.

If you want to wait six months to get them then YearOne is the way to go. Made one order with them but that will never happen again.

I did a lot of purchasing from YO while I was overseas for when I returned. When i returned nearly 1.5 years later I had some parts I needed to return - I HAD ZERO ISSUES, FULL PRICE no hassles. Yes a bit of tude on the phone, but really I put my ego in check

Legendary -I bought some seat covers and a year later realized I had the wrong ones (when i finally could install) again, no issues great people.

So my view is who has the best price, both are great with good service.

year one sells PUI I guess its alright if you own a chevy they also have legendary 9 times out of 10 they'll send you the PUI crap because its cheaper so they put more money in there pockets. when I ordered my covers through them I had a bear of a time getting them because mine was the standard 2 tone green interior. they kept sending me the ones for a dart custom. then they finally got it right but the color was not right so after almost 6 months they ordered the set from legendary and everything was perfect. if you want the seats to look right go with legendary

give dante a call and see what he can do for you..

http://www.dantesparts.com/

Dante's Mopar Parts Contact Information:

Phone: (609) 332-4194
Fax: (856) 417-3799
Email: [email protected]

Hours of Operation

Monday-Thursday: 8AM-6PM EST
Friday: 8AM-5PM EST
Saturday & Sunday: Closed

Shipping address: Shipping only, this is NOT a retail store.

295 Bridgeton Pike
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Billing/Payment Address

19 Turtle Creek Dr
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Year one stuff is cheaper because it isn't Legendary. Friend of mine restores 2 B-bodies per year. He used to Order Legendary from Year One to get a bulk discount, free shipping and no tax. A few years ago Year One switched to a different supplier. Real junk in comparison with legendary.

Legendary is the only way to go. Used them for the front seats in the Duster.
At the time they were cheaper than Year one.
Very happy with the end results.

-
Back