Lets get united!

-

DusterDilly

Mopar its a way of life
Reaction score
Hey I'm Dartmandylan- aka dylan Johnson,
I'm the founder and owner of Moparsunited Facebook page!
I was wondering if y'all could come and check out and like my page! We are close to 11,000 fans and we started last August! We're trying to get the word out about us! We wanna be one of the best mopar pages on Facebook! We post all things mopar! Vintage to now! We started the page to get everybody in the Facebook and mopar community UNITED! That's why we named it moparsunited! So if you could come and check out my page that would be appreciated. Here's the link
www.facebook.com/moparsunited!

That would be a nice positive thing to happen, but unfortunatly Facebook has to many negative side effects to be worth it to some of us.

Sorry, and I know you surely have good intentions, but I for one don't want anything to do with facebook.

Why not start a group here. I won't join facebook again after the bad experience I had with it.

My daughter says this is my 'car Facebook' , never been on the other one.
FAceBOok

We are growing on Facebook, 11,000 likes and fans in a year! It's great! We our starting a club in Minnesota called Mopars United! We just want to get the page out there! It's ran by myself and my step dad, gonna start a website to!

why? because on facebook, theres millions and millions of users on there, Dont get me wrong i love FABO'S but its limited

I have a old computer and it don't like facebook so we don't go there only here on FABO

why? because on facebook, theres millions and millions of users on there, Dont get me wrong i love FABO'S but its limited

And you don't have to resize pics lol

I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends that aren't on here and live over seas

I'm on both. I don't live online. Facebook is great for keeping in contact with people. That's what I used it for. I joined Myspace when you could only have 3 images hosted on that website, so I could use it to keep in contact with a friend who needed assistance from the states, moving back with his wife, from Japan. I've been on Facebook since there were about 1 million users.

There's nothing wrong with using a social networking website, including this one, as long as your involvement is within your comfort range and you keep your time moderated.

dartmandylan,

I do. It looks like a great page and am looking forward to reading the threads but I gotta tell you, this is the best place :) however, I can understand how the younger fold would like the facebook format.

Good luck

Grassy

From reading the title of this thread, I thought this would be about ganging up on an airline which has had some questionable customer service issues very recently!

From reading the title of this thread, I thought this would be about ganging up on an airline which has had some questionable customer service issues very recently!

Questionable???

Did you hear that United Airlines is expanding their in-flight services to include Chinese take-out....

-
Back