Lets get united!

-
Yeah, I don't do Facebook. Sorry.

It's just another way for the disconnected society to pretend that they are connected while all the while losing what little humanity they have left...along with their identity.

I'd rather have a dozen real friends than 10,000 false ones.

Yeah, I don't do Facebook. Sorry.

It's just another way for the disconnected society to pretend that they are connected while all the while losing what little humanity they have left...along with their identity.

I'd rather have a dozen real friends than 10,000 false ones.
Ok and i understand that. I WAS,JUST REPOSTING TO LET SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE I KNEW LIKED IT. THAT WE WERE HACKED. No friends,just a page that posts badass videos,and photos of peoples mopars.

Ok and i understand that. I WAS,JUST REPOSTING TO LET SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE I KNEW LIKED IT. THAT WE WERE HACKED. No friends,just a page that posts badass videos,and photos of peoples mopars.
Sorry to hear you got hacked.

But that's exactly why a lot of folks here won't do Facebook. If you got hacked...then everyone who participates on FB can be too...and it just isn't worth the risk.

Sorry to hear you got hacked.

But that's exactly why a lot of folks here won't do Facebook. If you got hacked...then everyone who participates on FB can be too...and it just isn't worth the risk.

anyone on the internet can get hacked at any time.. quite a few people claimed to have been hacked from this site over the years.

facebook is an awesome tool for many reasons..
dartmandylan's page has some ok pics on it.. the abody page though is full of idiots..
We had a killer page. Until it was hacked. 40,000 likes. And growing. It is a struggle. But ill get it going. Thanks for checking it out

anyone on the internet can get hacked at any time.. quite a few people claimed to have been hacked from this site over the years.
Quite true. The difference that matters to me is that facebook collects so much data including facial recognition and gps tracking and owns any content you post on it. That's too much for my taste. I would gladly pay $5 a month for the utility and convenience of Facebook without the privacy intrusion.

But good luck OP. Sounds like you are passionate about your group.

united we are BROTHER HOOD IS OUR STANDARD don't try us we are your neighbors but if it works fo you gr8 tell all the worthy 1ns come join the FABO FAMILY

-
Back