Lets see Before / After pics of your MOPAR

-
This is a very cool thread :rock: I am seeing some very nize rides transformed:thumbrig:

before

184363319.jpg

184363325.jpg

3 years later

369387029.jpg

368272108.jpg

Guitar Jones,
We LOVE that car!!! That needs to be on Pinks. What motor do you have in it?

Here is my Duster. Still a project but hopefully I'll have it done and on the road next year. First pic is from 3 years ago, when I offcially started the project, when I pulled the 225. The other pic is after I finished the body work and painted it. Doing all the work myself and loveing every minute as this was/is my first car since '87.

011.jpg

012.jpg

Here is my Duster. Still a project but hopefully I'll have it done and on the road next year. First pic is from 3 years ago, when I offcially started the project, when I pulled the 225. The other pic is after I finished the body work and painted it. Doing all the work myself and loveing every minute as this was/is my first car since '87.

Bada-bing!
Looking good.

Before: 1967 slant 6....

dart1.jpg

During: (this is one of my favorite pic's)

onblocks1.jpg

And after: (almost done, are they ever really all done?) It has been through a couple wheel/tire changes since this pic.

passenger+side.jpg

Yes front and rear, everything changed to a '68.

Dave,
The before should have Aluminum slots and radial tires. I'm keeping an eye on you. :compress:

Brian

Guitar Jones,
We LOVE that car!!! That needs to be on Pinks. What motor do you have in it?

Thanks, it's a W5 headed MP 360 crate shortblock. It's made 3 full passes down the track so far with a 10.506, 10.508, and a 10.456. It's running out of fuel at about the 1000' mark so I need to rebuild the pumps and hopefully that will cure it. Once I get it all sorted out I'll build a stroker shortblock for it.

Heres mine, its not even near done. With the help of all the great folks around here though, someday!
Before:
4-12-09033.jpg

Middle:
Picture152.jpg

Now:
01.jpg

1999.... Just got her drive-able.

JonCuda-vi.jpg
Barracuda007-vi.jpg

9 yrs. and about $20,000 later

SANY0003-vi.jpg
SANY0005-vi.jpg

Finally got around to getting the old pictures small enough. Here is my 71 Scamp with a 440 in it.

01sm1.JPG

01sm2.JPG

01sm3.JPG

carlisle Scamp2.JPG

For all the members that are on this great site, I thought there would be a larger response to the B4 and After photo's. This is like the Hot Rod, Car Craft, MOPAR Muscle, etc, magazines I see with peoples daily rides and how they have worked on them from being "Clunkers" to something they recieve praise about every time they hit the road. Come one people, lets see those pictures of your rides, rods, cruisers, and any other A-Body or otherwise that you have. Heck, I'm about to post some before and after pics of motorcycles I've had soon if we dont get a better response.

For all the members that are on this great site, I thought there would be a larger response to the B4 and After photo's. This is like the Hot Rod, Car Craft, MOPAR Muscle, etc, magazines I see with peoples daily rides and how they have worked on them from being "Clunkers" to something they recieve praise about every time they hit the road. Come one people, lets see those pictures of your rides, rods, cruisers, and any other A-Body or otherwise that you have. Heck, I'm about to post some before and after pics of motorcycles I've had soon if we dont get a better response.

If this thread is around this time next year...You'll get some pics from me :)

-
Back