Let's see some Sassy Grass Green Dusters!

-
long story but I'm beret off without it, something I didn't think I'd ever say.
At the end of the day I realized I want to drive the car I have not be worried what will happen, it's too valuable, etc...
So I'm building a demon to enjoy any day of the week..
Maps

If you can't drive it, what good is it?
Hope you have more fun with your Demon!

Bingo,
Yes I was able to drive it but it was too much of a headache in the end, 4800 stall, full manual automatic, reverse shifter, car was able to run 10s but it was a constant maintenance...i'm too old for crap like that now, lol
Simple hydraulics, set of gears in the rear and I'm ok, not 90 (kms) about 50mph and you're revving 4500 and you can't stay there life that for 30 mins....
Now with a set of 355 I'm going to drive from town to town all day long
Maps

Bingo,
Yes I was able to drive it but it was too much of a headache in the end, 4800 stall, full manual automatic, reverse shifter, car was able to run 10s but it was a constant maintenance...i'm too old for crap like that now, lol
Simple hydraulics, set of gears in the rear and I'm ok, not 90 (kms) about 50mph and you're revving 4500 and you can't stay there life that for 30 mins....
Now with a set of 355 I'm going to drive from town to town all day long
Maps
Sweet! 3.91 be to low for you?

IMG_1704.JPG
My 74 340 Duster. Sassy grass green.

View attachment 1715041403 My 74 340 Duster. Sassy grass green.

That's sweet, but why have you put demon decals on a duster, you just like them better ?
I know of someone up here who has put Duster (71-2) stripes w/340 on the rear quart callout on a demon, so I guess, to each his own.
I may be a stickler for everyday driving now but I'm still hooked on "originality" when it comes to appearance. So much so that I'm having a hard time trying to decide when I finish the car, which rims to place on it. Dragster lite (Weld wheels) or simple dogdish rims, all black tires, no white lettering on the outside, nothing. Simply nice fat tires and dog dish rims. But I also know how nice the weld wheels looked on the Duster, so I'll have to wait after the paint is applied (Citron Yella)
Again, another problem is the hood paint, as that wasn't a decal, needs to be painted on and I just hope the body shop hits it real good so the pin strip goes well with it afterwards.
Only time will tell, should be 2 more weeks from what I've been told.
MAPS

P.S. I WILL BE UPDATING MY PROFILE, SO YOU WILL SEE HOW WELL OR HOW BAD I DID IN THE END.

That's sweet, but why have you put demon decals on a duster, you just like them better ?
I know of someone up here who has put Duster (71-2) stripes w/340 on the rear quart callout on a demon, so I guess, to each his own.
I may be a stickler for everyday driving now but I'm still hooked on "originality" when it comes to appearance. So much so that I'm having a hard time trying to decide when I finish the car, which rims to place on it. Dragster lite (Weld wheels) or simple dogdish rims, all black tires, no white lettering on the outside, nothing. Simply nice fat tires and dog dish rims. But I also know how nice the weld wheels looked on the Duster, so I'll have to wait after the paint is applied (Citron Yella)
Again, another problem is the hood paint, as that wasn't a decal, needs to be painted on and I just hope the body shop hits it real good so the pin strip goes well with it afterwards.
Only time will tell, should be 2 more weeks from what I've been told.
MAPS

P.S. I WILL BE UPDATING MY PROFILE, SO YOU WILL SEE HOW WELL OR HOW BAD I DID IN THE END.
Also, I have been leaning towards mopar 15" steelies with no cap (maybe small axle cover cap) but the welds look great as well

Heres a couple of pictures of mine, still wearing its original paint. It came with a /6 now has a 360. Has 24088 miles on it.
IMG_2025.jpg
IMG_2028.jpg

Kinda hard to see with the 66 Form S in the Way!!!

10_2013-01-23_07-51-24_74.jpg

6_2013-01-23_07-51-07_445.jpg

-
Back