zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Here's an early Joan Collins. She was a knockout in her day. She was born in 1933 so this can't be any later than 1955:

joan_collins-early.jpg

Grace Kelly. What a beautiful woman. As some of you know, she became the The Princess of Monaco.

grace_kelly-04.jpg

Ramcharger hit a home run again !
Joan Collins " =P~" and I would guess Audrey Hepburn is about 18 years old there ,good find.=D>

Thanks Mike. As you can tell, I'm a little bored, lol! I did find that original photo style pin-ups from the WWII era are very difficult to find. Lots of illustrated ones out there though.

Man, Joan Collins was amazing.....I had no idea until I found that pic. I fell in love with Grace Kelly years ago when I watched a re-run of, IIRC, Alfred Hitchcocks "Rear Window" with Jimmy Stewart.

Military Pin-up's for some of you here.

world-war-two-sexy-pinup-aibrush-art (Custom).jpg

Thanks Mike. As you can tell, I'm a little bored, lol! I did find that original photo style pin-ups from the WWII era are very difficult to find. Lots of illustrated ones out there though.

Man, Joan Collins was amazing.....I had no idea until I found that pic. I fell in love with Grace Kelly years ago when I watched a re-run of, IIRC, Alfred Hitchcocks "Rear Window" with Jimmy Stewart.

Joan Collins was in a few commercial's I can recall :-D Candy I think.:clock:

-
Back