Let's show em what we're made of...

-

Moparmarcus

Reaction score
Alright guys, humanitarian time. My local club (North Georgia Mopar Club) has taken on a great project. We are restoring a 66 Charger (I know, not an A body, but still a very cool Mopar) for a young soldier stationed overseas. It started as just helping fix some rust and has evolved into a full blown rotisserie restoration. We have had an unbelievable response so far and are hoping to keep it going. The best part is he knows nothing about it ala "Overhaulin". In fact about a week after we got started he offered to his dad to sell the car to help finance a truck that he has been working on. That only inspired us more. Because of the "stealthy" nature I don't want to go into too much detail for fear he may stumble on this.

If you are interested in helping (parts, labor, money, anything) IM me, email me at the following or call me, I will send you a package with all the details. Only thing I ask is, if you discover this is someone you know, please keep the secret.

marc @ h-drive.net ( no spaces - I just did that keep the spambots out)
404-313-7207

That's the kind of response to the avatar I was hoping for, not crazy about commies around here either!

im not crazy about o man. if you wanted my help you would have been better off leaving your politics out of it.

Marcus,
I don’t know exactly how I can contribute to the Charger project. I do have a rotisserie that I could loan out if needed…
LMK
C

clhyer, thank you, but I have a rottisserie that we are using, in fact we are putting it up this weekend. We do have a fund set up for cash donations if you would to do that. PM me your email addy if you want and I will send you all the info.

Daredevil....didn't mean to offended you. It's certainly not a secret that I think is Obama is a shill for George Soros, a died in the wool communist and will lead this country straight to hell in a handbasket. I don't mind telling people that and often go out of my way to tell people that...it's not "my politics" it's my country and I think it's too important be polite or PC. That's what got that SOB elected in the first place. It's in that spirit that I am willing to donate my time, my tools, my money and my efforts to restore this car for a soldier. So if that's the reason you chose to not help, then that's your choice and I'd fight to the death to defend your right to make it.

clhyer, thank you, but I have a rottisserie that we are using, in fact we are putting it up this weekend. We do have a fund set up for cash donations if you would to do that. PM me your email addy if you want and I will send you all the info.

Daredevil....didn't mean to offended you. It's certainly not a secret that I think is Obama is a shill for George Soros, a died in the wool communist and will lead this country straight to hell in a handbasket. I don't mind telling people that and often go out of my way to tell people that...it's not "my politics" it's my country and I think it's too important be polite or PC. That's what got that SOB elected in the first place. It's in that spirit that I am willing to donate my time, my tools, my money and my efforts to restore this car for a soldier. So if that's the reason you chose to not help, then that's your choice and I'd fight to the death to defend your right to make it.

Dude, since you put it that way.

You will fit right in here.

I didn't realize how unobvious it was, I figured the ghetto slang would have given it away. I'll have to find something a little more blatant. ;-)

wow man that is a great way to say all that. good luck on the project and if you can post some pics that would be sweet. if i was closer or rich i would contribute lol but i am not

-
Back