Liberty Mutual Duster

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Wonder who owns the car.? Member here? For short times the car is shown in commercials it looks pretty straight.

there are companies that have warehouses full of period correct cars, my old employer had a few $$$ in his "camera ready cars" side hustle. Ever notice the throwback movies that have period correct cars rarely seem to have beaters: Dents, rust, etc?

I feel sorry for anyone having a Duster/ Demon which resembles that car. IS THERE NO NOT ONE car insurance company NOT making stupid, annoying, insulting ads ??

As posted on another thread. I have "Engaged the Borg" (For you Star Trek junkies)

I have sent emails to a couple contacts at a advertising and marketing company that handles Liberty Mutual Insurance advertising (according to Liberty Mutual's website.) Inquiring of possible sponcership avenues for performance race Dusters to sport the "Enu Duster" colors and decals.

I know it's a long shot. And probably not the first to approach, but thought. "What the hell?" My Duster is a '74. But nobody is going to care.

I'm only expecting a 2% chance of even an interest.

Zombodroid_23052023033740.jpg

That pedal car/battery car mini is pretty sweet.

I wonder if it was custom built. If so, they did a pretty good job.

I feel sorry for anyone having a Duster/ Demon which resembles that car. IS THERE NO NOT ONE car insurance company NOT making stupid, annoying, insulting ads ??
The insurance industry itself is an annoying, nuisance (And yes, many times necessary) business. So I guess I can see some value adding humor to their advertising. Because if its straight forward insurance talk? Not sure you can get much more boring.

They're are still "Boring insurance salesman" jokes being shared today. So to combat? I guess we get "Flo, the Progressive lady."

I sent Liberty Mutual an email offering to buy the car when it runs it's course. Haven't heard back.

I thought about an "Al Bundy" special a while back. He also boasted of his "Dodge." But it was clearly a Duster. So I then just ordered another beer and went to what ever the next topic that was on the Pub's docet.

As posted on another thread. I have "Engaged the Borg" (For you Star Trek junkies)

I have sent emails to a couple contacts at a advertising and marketing company that handles Liberty Mutual Insurance advertising (according to Liberty Mutual's website.) Inquiring of possible sponcership avenues for performance race Dusters to sport the "Enu Duster" colors and decals.

I know it's a long shot. And probably not the first to approach, but thought. "What the hell?" My Duster is a '74. But nobody is going to care.

I'm only expecting a 2% chance of even an interest.

View attachment 1716093525
I guess you know YOU would have to paint it YELLER!!!!!!

Their jingle makes me want to stab my ears with ice picks. On second thought, pretty much all of them do.

-
Back