Status
Not open for further replies.

65goldcuda

@65_Cuda w/408/727/Dana 60
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone I have this like new Eldlebrock Torker II high-rise aluminum intake manifold for sale. It should fit the small block mopar block including 318 340 and 360. I bought it brand-new from Jeggs in July 2014 for like $325. Full disclosure I did put it on my new 360 motor and did test fire the engine with that intake on it realized right away I was going to have hood cleaence problems. It has about 6.19" inches of rise. So I took it off immediately and went to a slightly lower profile manifold. I can honestly say that I ran my engine no more than 10 minutes with that manifold on it. I really wish I could've kept it but the truth is I would've had to use a hood scoop in order to make it work. I'm hoping this can help somebody out and save them $100 bucks. I am asking $225 for it. I live in the Houston Texas area and would be happy to meet up somewhere or I would be happy to ship it to you if you will pay the shipping costs. if you're interested send me a private message. I tried to attach two other pictures so I will be glad to email those to you if you would like them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 217
Bump...I just saw that you can get them for $265 brand new on Ebay (guess I paid too much from Jeggs). So I will say $150 obo. Just want to see it go to someone who can use it. This is the specs on it..

"You are buying a brand new Edelbrock # 5076 Torker II Aluminum Intake Manifold for Small Block Chrysler V8 Engines. Designed for high performance street/strip 340-360 CID Chrylser V8s & 318 CID Engines with 340-360 Cylinder Heads. Not for heavy applications. Will not fit late model Magnum Cylinder Heads.
Part
Number

RPM
Range
2500-6500

Intake Port
Dimensions
1.00" x 2.17"

Manifold
Height
6.19"

• High Quality Satin Finish
• Non EGR
• Designed for Square Bore Carburetors
• Made in the USA!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edelbrock-5...old-/161019394567?hash=item257d80fa07&vxp=mtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back