Lil red express truck collection....

-
Beautiful. :heart: :love7: :love4:

Now if I could get him to part with just one of 'em..... He's in Massena, NY. That's not too far away. Crap! We need a passport now to get into the USA. Maybe he'll bring one to the border for me.

Wylde1.

There is an older gentleman about 30 miles from here that has about 12 LRE in various states of repair. He owns a gravel/concrete company and can tell you stories for hours about each one of the trucks. I had a 79 LRE back in the early 80's and would like to own another again some day. He said he would be willing to sell any of them as long as I wasn't going to resell it.

There is an older gentleman about 30 miles from here that has about 12 LRE in various states of repair. He owns a gravel/concrete company and can tell you stories for hours about each one of the trucks. I had a 79 LRE back in the early 80's and would like to own another again some day. He said he would be willing to sell any of them as long as I wasn't going to resell it.

Lucky guy. But.... would he sell one to a wacky Canadian (such as myself). If so, I'd prefer a '78 model with A/C, red interior and seats with the fold down center section, and the radio/ CB combo just for that 70's vibe. :heart:

Wylde1.

I had a 79 model back in the day.....great truck,great memories...

Attachments

• img141 (1).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 101
Here is one from my area .

Attachments

• DSCF0073_0161_161.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF0074_0160_160.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 82
-
Back