Little gathering of cars last weekend, Pictures AND Video of some burnouts

-

Sanitylost

Reaction score
A friend organized a little gathering on the old navy pier on Staten Island last weekend.
You may have already seen the pictures and video on other sites, Figured MAYBE some have not seen them yet.
Here's a link to some pictures CLick on the burnout picture and it will open a window to all the other cars that were there, My Car is the Red Dart and guess who left those REALLY dark stupid sideways marks..........
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...0&UV=926535664464_996802526209&localeid=en_US

Here is the link for the burnouts,
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Burnouts-The-HomePort_179341.htm
It was 10 years since I actually sat there and did a burnout with the car,some water would of been nice but on the second try I held onto it and let it go.
In the video the first shot of the Dart is my second attempt and the Second time the car shows up is the first.
Hope you enjoy the pictures and video.
Jeff

Wow I would really liked to see that blue roadrunner do a burnout, Maybe he cant ha ha. So really 10 yrs. I think you might need some new rubber.
VERY NICE. I wish i was there.

Thanks Guys,
Would of been nice for you to have been there Ed.
Yeah the RR would of been nice to see BUT he can barely drive the thing as it is.....;-) as you know......... AND yes I'm going to need new tires sooner then I had planned

Great pics & video I really enjoyed them and the USS Intrepid backdrop (I'm Old Navy 22 years). Your Dart is outstanding. What is you motor set-up? Thanks again.

I think I watched your burnout about 15 times so far. That, is truly as cool as it gets!

George

WOW Nice Dart !!! I know the guy in that Blue 72 Road Runner he wears a jumps suit that matches his cars??? ( a little wierd):bootysha:

Jeff thank god you let that guy drive your car for you as you can't handle the power! I heard you where spotted yesterday driving a SS Trailblazer???????:cheers:

WOW Nice Dart !!! I know the guy in that Blue 72 Road Runner he wears a jumps suit that matches his cars??? ( a little wierd):bootysha:

Jeff thank god you let that guy drive your car for you as you can't handle the power! I heard you where spotted yesterday driving a SS Trailblazer???????:cheers:
Only one driving my car is Me, I'd offer to let you but.............Your a little to girly and you think the SS Trailblazers are the ****....... HAHAHAHA
What color jumpsuit are you going to get IF you get a 09 Challenger?

Love your dart, reminds me of my 69 dart with a barton motor...The one i to this day regret selling....If you think about selling that dart, please let me know....

No wonder my car has a wicked streak, guess what car the wheels came off of?

18.jpg

Nice freakin dart man...those red steelies and paint look sharp as hell...and cudaspaz your cuda is flippin so sweet i have thought that ever since i saw your avatar...post some pics of that badboy in a thread man, its so badass and gorgeous at the same time

Nice freakin dart man...those red steelies and paint look sharp as hell...and cudaspaz your cuda is flippin so sweet i have thought that ever since i saw your avatar...post some pics of that badboy in a thread man, its so badass and gorgeous at the same time

Couple posts back in members restorations forum.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=42758

It's only cool because of the wheels, man!

dude the car is cool period....cuda notchbacks dont get the respect they deserve in my opinion, and yes I am partial to the look of a tubbed drag car, so i like yours alot, but its just gorgeous and unique man....post more pics when its done completely man...one of my fav rides on this site hands down

nice pics, all this time i thought the intepid was in bayone nj. i saw your dart a few years back at a burger king cruise night on rt 9 in howell. looks good with the steelies.

nice pics, all this time i thought the intepid was in bayone nj. i saw your dart a few years back at a burger king cruise night on rt 9 in howell. looks good with the steelies.
Holy crap I forgot about that show. That has to be every bit of 8-9 years ago now,Back then I had the other rims that are on Cudaspaz's gorgeous notchback barracuda now.
Thanks for the compliments guys

ha! i guess it was that long ago, i just know i was building my big block dart at that time and it was cool to see one at a somewhat local cruise nite. that car is bad. how long have you had the steelies on? i have the police wheels with poverty caps on my 69.

-
Back