-

grjammer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Somebody buy it so I can buy this guy some beers. lol
1967 barracuda coupe (notchback) - $400
bust rucket 4 sell.jpg

1967 Barracuda notchback This has got to be the epitome of the worlds Rustiest Krustiest automobiles I have ever seen, it makes the poster child for Rust Eze Bumper ointment jealous, You will need a tetanice shot just to look at it. buzzards wont even fly above this car, snakes will not come within a quarter mile of this thing in fear something will fall off and crush them on the noggin....she is a Real V8 Car still sporting her original fender tag and V8 k frame with 10 inch drums all around although this poor thing is on her last leg she has papers to match her pedigree vin tag CALLS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YOU CAN LEAVE THE SCRAP METAL BEHIND whatever falls off in the yard is fair game :p

1967 barracuda coupe (notchback)

That guy has about 1/2 dozen listings for dirt traked out Mopars in the 3K range.

If there some decrepit indecency in some, they can buy the car, swap the tags and PRESTO, you have a numbers matching V8 car that once was a /6.

Money does many-a-phunky things to pholks...that phukk others out of it....

MAPS

Nuttin like sinking 30k into a car that is worth 10k...

Ink junkie
I don't want to play with avatars and handles, but I would think that a noun as such speaks volumes, regardless the pathos that's made him into one.
So, with that said, we are all aware that we as a Moparantic, we truly are fanatics about our A.B. CDEFGH...bodied car's.
It can be a (almost) daily driver and we'll take it over a nice Ford or Chevy. ( again taking into context the true meaning of a Mopar Junkie)
Lastly like all lovers of the arts, no matter paint, theatre, classic or modern day, everyone has their "own" ideology of what is art.
With that said, some will pay 2,000,000 dollars for something that looks like it fell out of a monkey's cage and he is holding the , while others won't pay to go and see the monkey at the zoo.
So, 10 K for you or I can be 100,000 K to some other be gent.
That old adage has served a purpose for many-a-yrs ...."love is in the eye of the beholder.."
It sometimes also/ depends, how much that " Love " will cost you...
MAPS

Unfortunately, I'm at work and I don't have the liberty of addressing some replies, thoughts or personal inquires at said time,
But I will make it a point the first few moments I have, I shall return. (It's too bad I can't say the same for my fellow " customers."
With that said, I will take into account this benefit of mine (over theirs) and will return and retort accordingly.

MAPS

P.S. Let's go Live Team......()

-
Back