Loaded 74 Dart Sport w/ 6 ????

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
I just picked up a 74 Dart sport for some parts for my 68 fastback and as I looked over the car I was amazed at how many options it had.
S/R - Console W/ floor shift - A/C - Foldown rear seat - Buckets - Longitudinal stripe (maybe hood and tail as well) - power steering - power discs - fender signals- light group pkg .... There is no fender tag ( I can't even find any holes where it should be mounted ?) The only options it didn't seem to have were the sway bar and rear defroster.

I almost hate to part it out but I need the brakes, suspension ,gas tank and console mounts.

Any options you can think of that it did'nt have ?

No , it's a slant 6 225ci . That's what is so odd. I can only imagine that the oil embargo of the 70's and insurance had something to do with it.

looking for a 2 bbl set up for a /6. carb intake exhaust and linkage if you have it. If so how much and ship to 42450?

Is the stock carb a 2 bbl ? if so then I've got it. No idea on the value , is 100.00 too much ? I'll check on the shipping.

I have a guy that wants the seat tracks , but the seats alone I'll sell for 150.00 + shipping. (front buckets )

BTW all the A/C stuff is there.

I think tha plate assembly is there. I'll check when I get home. 10.00+shipping

I forgot to list the chrome sport mirrors in the option listing.....
I've already got several people that want those.

The price is right but not sure if 2bbl is standard. my 71 has a 1 bbl and I looking for the 2 bbl. if you look at the card, is the linkage at the rear of carb or on drivers side of carb? that will be the difference.

How about the rear fold-down seat hinge covers? They look like little plastic boxes.

Yeah it's got the hinge covers and they are in nice shape. I made sure to put those aside right away. I've had a few folding seat cars and those things tend to get broken. 35.00+ shipping (that shouldn't be much)

I didn't actually intend for this to turn into a "for sale" post. but that's fine.

I was just fascinated with the option list on this car (being a slant 6 car).

are they stock black or painted

if stock i will buy

pics please

how about the door panels front and back if they are in great shape and stock black i will buy

Yes they are stock black . The car was an original EW1 w/ white interior. So the dash , carpet , pkg tray , sail panels and upper doors were black. All else would have been white. My 73 340 4 speed had the same interior coloration.

How about the map light? 44686 Ohio

I didn't even look for a map light . I found the glove box light and the ashtray light and the console light (it's going into my 68 ) I'll look when I get home.

Your not referring to the dome light are you ? If so, then yes I have that and I have an NOS one in the garage.

Are the hinge covers still available? If so, I could really use them.

-
Back