Locating Master Cylinder Today

-

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me somewhere I haven't already looked for a Raybestos MC36283 master cylinder that I could get within the next day or two? I was really looking forward to working on my brake system this weekend, but last night noticed the master I have is leaking back through the bore. I've called all the close parts stores (AutoZone, Advance, and Napa) with nothing in stock at all. Even after checking their websites, they're still 3-5 days out. I can have one from RockAuto or Amazon by about mid next week, but was hoping someone might have an option I hadn't thought about yet.

Thanks

PA,

jeggs and summit are both in Ohio, which isnt to far from Pittsburgh
shoot, leave right now and you can pick one up before dinner

check with them guys (and when i say "check" i mean "get on the phone, talk to a real person and see if they can get it to you")

3-5 days is pretty good right now. I've been waiting over 2-1/2 weeks for a brake line to ship that has been in stock at MFG since I placed the order with Summit. Not Summits fault, all my other goodies got here quickly. As said call Summit, says it would ship today and they typically tell you if its shipping from the MFG. Pay for overnight or 2nd day shipping if you need it ASAP.

-
Back