Status
Not open for further replies.

gdizzle

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
lokar - 1.jpg
Hey so I have this used Lokar setup that the transmission shop tried to install, and I never got it to trigger my kickdown, so I removed it and went back to the old long rod setup.

Steel braid measures 42 inches, so it has been trimmed from the original length. This was in my 66 dart, slant with the 904 and super six 2bbl carter carb.

The overall length is 5 feet. It has all the parts, except I notice that the little bracket at the carb is not the same one that I see pictured in the new kits. They used a small L bracket on my throttle connector, which I am including. So take alook at my pictures, this is what you are getting.

The shop charged me $80 for this thing.
I would be happy if someone can use it, and I would take $35 shipped.Paypal.

lokar - 2.jpg

lokar - 3.jpg

View attachment 1715057324 Hey so I have this used Lokar setup that the transmission shop tried to install, and I never got it to trigger my kickdown, so I removed it and went back to the old long rod setup.

Steel braid measures 42 inches, so it has been trimmed from the original length. This was in my 66 dart, slant with the 904 and super six 2bbl carter carb.

The overall length is 5 feet. It has all the parts, except I notice that the little bracket at the carb is not the same one that I see pictured in the new kits. They used a small L bracket on my throttle connector, which I am including. So take alook at my pictures, this is what you are getting.

View attachment 1715057325

View attachment 1715057326
Let me measure when I get home in 20 minutes I will take it if you still have it and it's long enough

View attachment 1715057324 Hey so I have this used Lokar setup that the transmission shop tried to install, and I never got it to trigger my kickdown, so I removed it and went back to the old long rod setup.

View attachment 1715057325

View attachment 1715057326
I'll take it if you still have it.
Tried to message you but couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back