long time fan, first time buyer

-

SR*77

Reaction score
I just picked up a 72 Dodge Demon with a Koffels built 340 punched out 30 over. I'm taking delivery Sun. (will post pics).
My uncle used to throw me in his 1960 Newport and hit all the local car cruises.
Thats where I saw my first one, my first Dodge Demon. I remember seeing the little smiling devil and that was it for little 13 year old me.
So here I am 23 years later and a day away from finally owning one.

Wow, great story!! Welcome to FABO and the great land of all things Mopar!! Congrats on the Demon and yes please post pics when you get it home!! Sounds like you got a goodun!! Geof

Welcome aboard from another demon owner. Looking forward to some pics.

AJ

Welcome to the board, nice find on the Demon, they are kind of rare to get seeing as they only made them for 2 years. That Koffels built 340 should run pretty good, is it a 4 speed or Auto trans?

I have the Plymouth cousin of the Demon, also a 340 .030 over 4 speed car that I now call my "family heirloom". The full story of it with pics can be found here.

Hope you had fun bringing it to it's new home today, looking forward to seeing the pics of it. Congrats on the find.

Right there with you brother...had a passion for Mopars when I was young kid and had to wait 20+yrs later until I could afford one! Well the waits over, now beat on it a little bit and have fun!!!

Welcome to the addiction brother! I too had a hankering for a Mopar (Duster 340 in my case) since one blew the doors off my old 72 Nova back in HS cerca 1978. Built GM cars up until 2011 when I final succumb to my inner desire to buy a Duster 340.

Be well,
Pat

Welcome to FABO, SR*77. You're going to have fun here.
Did you take delivery of your Demon? Still waiting for the promised pics...

-
Back