long time lurker finally joins

-

Karl

Reaction score
Hello FABO!!:newb:

I have been crawling all over this forum for the last 6 months after pulling my duster out of storage. I stumbled upon :prayer: Wrackers Duster while researching a manual overdrive trans swap which got me to the 17" bullit wheel thread that totally changed my view on how a A body should Look and drive. Once a car I thought would only be good for the drags will now suit my desires to take corners:D. I will be starting a build page soon, I look forward to sharing ideas and hopefully meeting up with some A owners in the quite corner.

this is Karl's Duster
vbpgimage.php

Guys were would be the best place for me to start a build thread? I wouldn't call what I'm doing a restoration. Maybe more of a resurrection:evil2:

Welcome aboard :cheers: and yes :glasses7: Put your resurrection build in the restoration threads :coffee2:
Very nice Duster :cheers: what year model is it Karl ?
Jump on in and enjoy this great site
full of great tech's and folks.

Welcome aboard :cheers: and yes :glasses7: Put your resurrection build in the restoration threads :coffee2:
Very nice Duster :cheers: what year model is it Karl ?
Jump on in and enjoy this great site
full of great tech's and folks.

Its a 74 /6 auto gold duster. I have a couple 340 cores, but for now im going to run the 318 with a 904.

-
Back