look what happened to me today

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It has been so hot lately that I have not been to any car shows lately. I thought the car show bug was gone just like the flu or stomach ache. So I decided to venture out to make sure and I got the bug again. It hit me hard. I won "Best Plymouth". Now I am down for the count again. gonna have to go back to da doctor. We have on of the biggest car shows in the area tomorrow and I always attend each year but I think i am gonna stay home. These car shows are getting old. But I am grateful to get what I have gotten so far. My son talked me into this one again. shame on him.

Attachments

• DSC03476 (Copy).JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 640
  • DSC03478 (Copy).JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 611
Congrats! I wish they held more Shows in the cooler months. I spent every summer down the road from you in Big Bone Lick growing up and remember how miserable the summer can be.

well deserving ....thats quite a Duster you have there ......if fact one of the sweeetest i have seen in a while :cheers::cheers:

fantastic, great looking car deserves a great trophy! Congrats my freind!

hey 74 Dart swinger, you want to see more pic of what, the guy holding the trophy...................the trophy or the car. I figured you would be tired of seeing it by now. I can post more if you like.

hey Seabee, did you use to live around Big Bone. They have a cruise in down there every Sat. nite in the summer and yes, when the humidity gets up there, it is rough. It is just now starting to come down some where it is tolerable. I have about 5 more car shows this year I want to attend and thats it for this year. Maybe by next year we will have my sons 73 Dart Sport done so he can go with me next year. lot of work to do on it. thanks

Mullinax, i did get a hair cut. I cut the one right above my right eyebrow. for some reason it seems to grow faster than the rest of em. hehe

hey Seabee, did you use to live around Big Bone. They have a cruise in down there every Sat. nite in the summer and yes, when the humidity gets up there, it is rough. It is just now starting to come down some where it is tolerable. I have about 5 more car shows this year I want to attend and thats it for this year. Maybe by next year we will have my sons 73 Dart Sport done so he can go with me next year. lot of work to do on it. thanks

I used to spend the summers there working at my Grandparent's camp ground on Beaver Road. That was in the 80's and early 90's. I went back in 2000 and couldn't believe how much that area had grown. I'm sure by now there are suburbs everywhere where tobacco fields and rolling hills used to be.

That Duster is clean! Next time I'm out there visiting family I'll have to see the car shows.

New shoes! awesome... LOL

Congrats. that is one sexy duster and the judges obviously have taste

-
Back