[WANTED] Looking for a 1973 to 76 Duster or Dart Sport car must have Sunroof and Fold Down Rear seat

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1973 to 76 Duster or Dart Sport car. Must a Sunroof and Fold Down Rear seat.
Must be very clean. 6 cylinder or 318 Car.
Not looking for an original 340 - 360 car but may consider
Form original to a painted car
What do you have?
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a 1973 to 76 Duster or Dart Sport Sunroof - Fold Down Rear seat Car
Must be very clean. 6 cylinder or 318 Car.
Not looking for an original 340 - 360 car but may consider
Form original to a painted car
What do you have?
Thanks
I have a 1974 360 Dart sport all numbers matching accept the transmission it was a 3 spd manual now it is a 4 speed manual all original paint 41000 miles solid car I had the motor stroked to a 418 515 hp with 567 torque it only has 120 miles since it was done my car is all original paint metal motor hood trunk lid radiator support all match the serial number it has its original white seats call me if you are interested in my car 23500 I have 9875 just in the motor it is balanced blue printed dyno tuned and built by Sturdy Racing engines Milbank south Dakota let me know if you are interested if you are message me for my number thank you Tom

I have a 1974 360 Dart sport all numbers matching accept the transmission it was a 3 spd manual now it is a 4 speed manual all original paint 41000 miles solid car I had the motor stroked to a 418 515 hp with 567 torque it only has 120 miles since it was done my car is all original paint metal motor hood trunk lid radiator support all match the serial number it has its original white seats call me if you are interested in my car 23500 I have 9875 just in the motor it is balanced blue printed dyno tuned and built by Sturdy Racing engines Milbank south Dakota let me know if you are interested if you are message me for my number thank you Tom
PM sent

If you were to become open to a project, I have a factory red /6 auto, 1973 duster, has 1/2 white vinyl top, black bench seat, clean title, but it needs a lot of work, front floor, lower 1/4, some rocker repair, etc, etc. it does have factory sunroof and fold down rear seat.
Good luck on your preferred search.

I forgot the OP was looking for a clean car. It popped up on my marketplace feed and I posted the link without thinking about how it fit the original parameters beyond the sunroof and fold down seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back