-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carfan1978

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I might purchase a 1979 Volare. It has a nearly perfect grille except there is a piece broken off near the top passenger side. I am curious if any of you still have a high quality intact version for sale I am in SW Florida if location / distance makes a difference to asking price or desire to sel. Thank you I am new to this site as I had been in the C Body version for years.

Contact Bridger Bollinger over on FM&J site, he had 5 or 6 of them when I was at his place last summer. FYI, he is in North Carolina if you can't reach him on the site, PM me and I get you his number.

Contact Bridger Bollinger over on FM&J site, he had 5 or 6 of them when I was at his place last summer. FYI, he is in North Carolina if you can't reach him on the site, PM me and I get you his number.
Thank you I signed up for that forum and sent a note inside the program to the person you suggested. I will wait to hear from him if he cares to respond. Have a great 2024

He works strange hours and it may take a bit for him to get back to you. Let me know if you need his number and I'll dig it up. He is really a great guy to deal with and he is extremely fair in his prices.

He works strange hours and it may take a bit for him to get back to you. Let me know if you need his number and I'll dig it up. He is really a great guy to deal with and he is extremely fair in his prices.
I will wait until after the holiday as he might not want to bother with pests like me this weekend. Best wishes to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back