Status
Not open for further replies.

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A friend of mine is looking to purchase an original 71 Demon 340 auto car with hopefully the console auto and therefore bucket seat and rallye guage option. Anyone got one for sale or know of one for sale let me know please and thank you.

Terry

I know where there is a 1970 plumb crazy 340 duster.

I have a 71 340 Automatic, console, wing, twin scoops, vinyl top, in need of a total resto. There is rust. Motor is long gone, but tranny is still there. I bought it from the Grandson of the original owner and have had it in a heated storage unit for 4yrs. No pics and it will be tough to get them

I paid 4000.00 for it and want 4000.00 for it or it stays in storage. I have three other Demons and don't see that I will ever have the time to restore this one. Two years ago, a local collector appraised it a 9800.00 as is. I know the market is soft though.
Mike 253 223 2854 or [email protected]

PICT0792.jpg

PICT0796.jpg

Thanks for your responses guys, I should have also mentioned that my friend wants the car to be at least 98% complete and is prepared to pay the price. You see he is a small time collector allready with a 69 super bee 383 4 speed and 72 340 cuda 4 speed both bone stock and correct. He want to finish his collection with a Demon that he doesn't have to restore just fix a few things.

Terry

$25,000 out of the question? if not i can did some up for ya. also is he looking for mostly stock original? numbers matching?

$25,000 out of the question? if not i can did some up for ya. also is he looking for mostly stock original? numbers matching?

Yea my friend knows that he's looking at 20-30K (or more) for a stock original numbers matching Demon.

Terry

Thanks 7 Demon, I know for sure that he's trying to talk himself into buying that Demon in Kansis City and he's got the seller down to 30K.

Terry

it's a good looking car. $30 k isn't bad if he is going to hold on to it. if resale is the objective then it is too high. looks like it's pretty much done. tell him $29 k and it is a done deal. i think he will take it...

That Demon in Kansas City looks great, but for $30K.....I'd think he could get the butt of that thing off the ground. Stance looks horrible in my opinion from the pix I'm seeing.

$30K in this market is probably for a #1 car.....needing nothing. :read2:

it's a good looking car. $30 k isn't bad if he is going to hold on to it. if resale is the objective then it is too high. looks like it's pretty much done. tell him $29 k and it is a done deal. i think he will take it...

Actually the seller is down to 29K and my friend plans to hold onto it. Apparently the seller has all the literature that proves the restoration and he's already decoded the VIN, looks like the Demon is for real, no surprises. I told him that even for 29K the Demon's got to be in pristene condition and apparently the rear end looks low in the picture cuss there's a dip in the driveway. I'm looking at the tire in the wheelwell and the *** still looks low to me but a set of air shocks will fix that, LOL.

Terry

i agree the rear is a little low, but that is about all i can see wrong on my end. air shocks are the quick fix here like you said. worst case new rear leaf springs. the car looks great aside from that. i would jump on it, before someone else beats him to it. $29 k is right with documentation. you cannot expect to get any better for that one......see if you can get some underneath shots and post them.....remember if he gets the car make him become a new member here!

Hi. demon seed tell your friend to check out this site, he's got three but all are 1972. The yellow one is really sharp, only 318, but very rare. His asking price was around $18.000 to $20.000 when he first posted it. Good luck Bobby www.calconnmuscars.com

Hi. demon seed tell your friend to check out this site, he's got three but all are 1972. The yellow one is really sharp, only 318, but very rare. His asking price was around $18.000 to $20.000 when he first posted it. Good luck Bobby www.calconnmuscars.com

Nice collection there Bobby but Rob's got his heart set on a 71 340.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back