Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to see what is out there available as a driver in the $5-$8000 range (if anything) Must be a driver... I'm looking for something to tool around while I am working on my (3) Demon's...

I'm open to Demon, duster, dart sport, dart... even 4 doors.. Looking for something closer to Pittsburgh so I can pick up and it must be able to pass PA inspection. NO PROJECTS unless they are true driver projects.

Lets see what you got for sale. Thanks!

I have a two door slant 6 Dart swinger, it is in southern IL and you could drive it to PA. It is a survivor all original minus the new carpet. $4,500

I have a 69' Dart Custom Sedan, lifetime Phoenix car until I bought it in 2006. No rust ever, 273 V8 with factory A/C Everything new or rebuilt from the radiator back. 200 miles on the car since I finished it. always garaged. White exterior and Blue Interior. I'm located in Omaha.
PM if you would like more Information

I have a 69' Dart Custom Sedan, lifetime Phoenix car until I bought it in 2006. No rust ever, 273 V8 with factory A/C Everything new or rebuilt from the radiator back. 200 miles on the car since I finished it. always garaged. White exterior and Blue Interior. I'm located in Omaha.
PM if you would like more Information

Thanks, but Omaha is too far from Pittsburgh, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back