looking for a LA dress up kit

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
hey guys

I am planning on building a model of my 71 duster
most parts are readily available or on order already, but all im missing is a set of valve covers and an air cleaner
(worst case scenario I could scratch the air cleaner)

this is what I am looking for

come to think of it, I may need some long tube headers as well

the kit im building will be the AMT 71 duster in 1/25

PM on the way

anybody know where I can find a non rally dash for a 1/25 A body aswell ?

Revell 68 or 69 Dodge Dart may have the style of dash you're looking for.

thanks J. I don't have either one of those in my stash either :(

Chevy small block headers fit. And there are are lots of Chevy kits that have headers in them. I have never seen any finned s.b. Mopar valve covers, not resin or plastic.

-I got the dash he needs, as well as the air cleaner..... (I got to find it tho) and I know I ain't got no small block headers I need some of them, myself! Most that model stuff, that I have is all Hemi, or big block..... -and a few Slant 6's....

too bad
I could make the bolt pattern up if I had to, even shorten them a bit but I doubt I can make them longer

not sure where I came about the M/Ts
I want to say I did some trading on the model car magazine forum and came about them that way
pretty sure they were backyard made pieces, so to speak

too bad
I could make the bolt pattern up if I had to, even shorten them a bit but I doubt I can make them longer

not sure where I came about the M/Ts
I want to say I did some trading on the model car magazine forum and came about them that way
pretty sure they were backyard made pieces, so to speak

Yeah he's right the bolt pattern is WAY off, and the shape ain't even close.... They had a shape all of their own! just like every other company that makes their valve covers....

Model Car Magazine forum? Whats ya name there? I'm over there too!

Model Car Magazine forum? Whats ya name there? I'm over there too!

same as it is everywhere else, Diymirage

I wonder if I buy you a set of the resin holley valve covers for the furd, would you be able to make a copy of them and just transplant the top onto a SBM cover?

just noticed, I also need a grant challenger steering wheel

-
Back