Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a Dodge Rampage preferably in the south east. Prefer a 2.2 5 speed with A/C. But I'll consider all. Or the Plymouth Scamp Turismo model. Running or not. Just no frame rot. Thanks

Only wish I still had mine. I think it was an 84.....4 cyl, manual tranny. Gun Metal Grey with red interior.

It had a custom enclosure for the rear bed. Was a great little car and super on gas.

SG Barracuda - I know where there is a nice Rampage with the rear bed camper shell whic I imagine are very hard to find. I took some pictures of it last time I was out there and was thinking of getting it out of there before damage happens to it. Interior in very good shape, engine is complete but not sure of condition but if its as good as the rest of the car/truck should be OK. It is white with red interior, 2.2 carb. Not a dent on it, or any rust, or any tears on the interior and even the paint was in decent shape and could possibly be buffed to shine. It would come with a bill of sale. I had already spoke with the owner about purchasing this car but really do not need it. Could probably get it and sell it to you for $1200 + S/H and may be able to bring it to Florida this Summer if we vacation for a little bit of money! Car is in North Ga. Anyway if interested let me know and I will email some pictures. Thanks! Jay - [email protected]

Junk Yard 011.jpg

i have one here in tx currently no motor or trans origanaly a 2.2 5speed very nice rust free body has shelby 5 bolt conversion allready done has shelby hood and nose and shelby wheels silver with marroon int

my dads friends has one not sure wut motor i think though it was an auto but put a 4or 5 speed in it thats about all i know i can get info if interested

my dads friends has one not sure wut motor i think though it was an auto but put a 4or 5 speed in it thats about all i know i can get info if interested

Wow, I appreciate all the feed back, since this one is in fl, I'll start here. Could you get more info and maybe pictures or a phone number for me to call?
Thanks to all that has replied, and I'll work my way thru the rest of them.

SG Barracuda - I know where there is a nice Rampage with the rear bed camper shell whic I imagine are very hard to find. I took some pictures of it last time I was out there and was thinking of getting it out of there before damage happens to it. Interior in very good shape, engine is complete but not sure of condition but if its as good as the rest of the car/truck should be OK. It is white with red interior, 2.2 carb. Not a dent on it, or any rust, or any tears on the interior and even the paint was in decent shape and could possibly be buffed to shine. It would come with a bill of sale. I had already spoke with the owner about purchasing this car but really do not need it. Could probably get it and sell it to you for $1200 + S/H and may be able to bring it to Florida this Summer if we vacation for a little bit of money! Car is in North Ga. Anyway if interested let me know and I will email some pictures. Thanks! Jay - [email protected]

I might be interested in this one too, i have a daughter in Macon which isn't to far from you. But why no title? i could combine a visit and maybe look or pick it up. Let me check on the one in fl. Thanks

yea ill get some info of the rampage but im not really sure if he wants to sell it hes been debating it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back