[SOLD] Looking for a set of '70-'72 valve covers ( picture inside)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of '70-'72 small block valve covers. Here is a picture of what they will look like. I would like for them to be in good condition, no big dents ( minor dings would be acceptable). Let me know what you have.

$T2eC16Z,!zoE9s5ngM)QBQzRr!ej6w~~60_57.JPG

If those are yours, why not just get them restored? They don't look too bad to me. A couple hundred bucks and they could be good as -- or better than -- new.

iv got a set of 68 ..j

Attachments

• P1010041.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 328
  • P1010042.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 348
I have a set of direct connection that are like them but chrome plated. Be to bad to blast and paint them, but it could be done.

I have a set of direct connection that are like them but chrome plated. Be to bad to blast and paint them, but it could be done.

I remember back in the late 80's when those covers could be bought all day long from PAW wharehouse (they sold performance engine parts) in california. Not sure if they are still in business these days. If they are I seriously doubt they have any of those covers left.

I just dug out two sets of covers a set for you and a set for someone else. The covers with the orange cap are 70-71 340's. The blue cap are 70-72 318's . They are bare metal inside and out ready for your paint. They come as you see them. The blue 318's you inquired about are $65 + shipping.

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 016.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 017.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 179
Wire looms are different and higher on the pass side for 4bbl intake. Also the spark plug wire holder is higher for the different throttle cable holder and throttle pressure arm. they are setting the way they bolt on in the pic. If better pics are needed they are still setting at the same place.

You can make the drivers side with ease its the right side that is unique. But it to can be made. These pictured are originals. I have others I can clean if you want different years.

I also have these cast aluminum reverse flange mopar performance. The one baffle boos on the inside was hit by a rocker. It does not effect its appearance or function. I used baffled breathers anyway. the covers did not come with baffles. there are bosses on both cover for use with PCV. They are now orange.

Attachments

• batten1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 170
  • batten2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 172
  • a22.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back