[WANTED] Looking for crank, water pump pulleys and crank bolt.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartfan71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for SB LA two groove crank pulley and water pump pulley as well as a crank bolt. It is for a 71 Dart with Power steering. Thanks for the ad FABO

I have boxes full of pulleys. I have the bottom 2 groove pulley I just need to know the correct water pump pulley if you have a measurement...

I have boxes full of pulleys. I have the bottom 2 groove pulley I just need to know the correct water pump pulley if you have a measurement...

What measurement do you need? I thought I had everything that I need for this motor, but I can't find these pulleys or crank bolt anywhere. Driving me crazy.

which water pump ? cast drivers side lower hose or aluminum passenger side lower hose ? if its the aluminum one CVF Racing makes real nice Billet aluminum ones for a real good price .

which water pump ? cast drivers side lower hose or aluminum passenger side lower hose ? if its the aluminum one CVF Racing makes real nice Billet aluminum ones for a real good price .

Aluminum on the passenger side. Thanks.

I have a water pump pulley, crank pulley and crank bolt, but they came from a truck or motorhome 360. I can supply the measurements if needed to see if they match up to your application. (Diameters and height/depth.)

(I don't remember what the white crank pulley add-on is for, but certainly not for a car application.)

Attachments

• Truck stuff 018.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Truck stuff 019.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Truck stuff 020.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 129
I have a water pump pulley, crank pulley and crank bolt, but they came from a truck or motorhome 360. I can supply the measurements if needed to see if they match up to your application. (Diameters and height/depth.)

(I don't remember what the white crank pulley add-on is for, but certainly not for a car application.)

Thanks

Here are the measurement pics.

Attachments

• Truck stuff 021.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Truck stuff 022.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 122
I think that white one is off a 6 as it has the 3 bolt pattern. Crazy depth!

I think that white one is off a 6 as it has the 3 bolt pattern. Crazy depth!

That was with the rest of the stuff. The dual pulley bolts on first with 3 bolts and the white one bolts on over the top with the other three.

Are all double groove crank pulleys different size or the same. Would it make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back