Looking for My Dads 1971 340 Demon

-

mstaats71

Reaction score
I am looking for my Dads 1971 340 Demon. He bought it brand new from the House of Ryan Dodge in Green Bay Wisconsin. He sold it in 1973 after returning from the army. I believe he sold it in the Eau Claire area. It was allegedly street raced in Green Bay, and was ran at WIR in Kaukauna.

I do not have the vin but do know it was a true 340 4spd car. I believe it also had the 3.90 axle package. It also had the g36 dual painted racing mirrors, the j54 dual hood scoops,
the m1x9 orange plaid bench seat interior, ev2 orange exterior, and the black stripe package.

It was modified at the time with 90/10 drag shocks, a fuel cooler can, a Hurst T handle shifter, headers, and a set of glass packs.

I would like to see if the car is still around.

IMG_8553.JPG

IMG_8554.JPG

It’s a long shot, but u never know. My buddy just recently found his old car 60 miles from his place. It was gone for 40 years. I’ve found 2 of my old cars but sadly they’re not for sale. Kim

It’s a long shot, but u never know. My buddy just recently found his old car 60 miles from his place. It was gone for 40 years. I’ve found 2 of my old cars but sadly they’re not for sale. Kim

That is true, I figured since its one of 2000ish 340 4spd cars it may have been special enough to have survived.

Welcome from just south of you. Good luck on your search! 5 years ago I found my Dad's 1971 GSS Demon in the Eau Claire area. Lost for 34years. Shoot me a PM, got a person you can try

Welcome from just south of you. Good luck on your search! 5 years ago I found my Dad's 1971 GSS Demon in the Eau Claire area. Lost for 34years. Shoot me a PM, got a person you can try

Hi, do you mean a person who can assist with finding older lost vehicles, or a person who might have this gentleman's particular Dart? Thanks.

Hi, do you mean a person who can assist with finding older lost vehicles, or a person who might have this gentleman's particular Dart? Thanks.
It was a person worth checking with locally for this gentleman. Sorry for any confusion

Eric, was this gentleman’s initials W.E.?He found the original owner of my Barracuda a few yrs back

-
Back