Looking for suggestions in San Francisco

-

78kitcar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Greetings, got the family out west for vacation in San Francisco. Looking for recommendations for seafood and Italian dinner spots. Anyone got suggestions??
Thanks in advance.

Aliotos has always been a favorite. Fisherman’s Wharf

Went over the Golden Gate then left ASAP. Get back home to Florida an there's a bill/charge in my mail for going over the bridge..$25 How many get scammed on this one?:wtf:

Apologies for the sarcasm.. do remember the bridge costs money.

Greetings, got the family out west for vacation in San Francisco. Looking for recommendations for seafood and Italian dinner spots. Anyone got suggestions??
Thanks in advance.
Sir, I regret to inform you that your window of opportunity to go to San Fransisco has passed.

My suggestion to you is:
Fisherman's wharf
That one windy street
Do not exit vehicle early in the morning, evening, or night.
11:30-3:30 is really the window.
We went in 2015 and that was really pushing it. It has declined horribly.

My suggestion would have been somewhere besides San Francisco. I'm no help, I know. Sorry.

This place is the oldest restaurant in SF and is really good.

FE66EEF0-85FD-4815-9DC1-838FD836C9AC.png

Just sat down at Original Joe’s. We’ll see!! Thx

Last edited:
Dinner was terrific!! Thanks for the recommendation!!
Glad yall had a nice time! San Fran is a really historic place for sure. No doubt yall can bypass all the negative stuff and have a great time. I'd love to see the streets where Bullitt was filmed!

Glad yall had a nice time! San Fran is a really historic place for sure. No doubt yall can bypass all the negative stuff and have a great time. I'd love to see the streets where Bullitt was filmed!

Rusty, I like to see the places the black Charger had to pull over and wait for that green Mustang to catch up. Those spots were about every other block.

Rusty, I like to see the places the black Charger had to pull over and wait for that green Mustang to catch up. Those spots were about every other block.
Yeah that would be cool. I remember reading an article from that movie that said they had to modify the hell outta that Mustang just to keep pace with the Charger so it'd look at least realistic. It was a ridiculous amount of mods as I remember. The Charger only got suspension and safety upgrades and that was it. That 440 was ready to haul ***.

I have been to that area several times , last being 1999 .. I had fun each time but, way to crowded

Dinner was terrific!! Thanks for the recommendation!!

Yeah Man. Should try Tadich Grill. Place is bomb. Good Luck Dim Sum out on Clement Street is awesome. Been going there for close to 30 years. Also Max’s Opera Cafe, the carrot cake is hands down the best I’ve ever had, and I went to culinary school in SF going 20 years ago…

Reginos in Sunny Vale get the sausage bred. as close to NY I could find.

-
Back