Looks nice. Too much?????

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for a #'s matching big block with 20k orig miles...but gotta inspect to see if owner is full of $hit or not..If I had the coin I would snag it up!

Here is the tag breakdown

RH23:
Plymouth Belvedere,Satellite
Unknown
2 Door Hardtop
LC6: Unknown
Unknown
Newark, DE, USA
123651: Sequence number
E61: 383 cid 2 barrel V8 290hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
FF4: Exterior Color
H1F8: Trim - High, Unknown, Green
EF8: Int. Door Frames
916: Build Date: September 16
: Order number
FF4: Top Color
A01: Light Package
A04: Basic (Radio) Group
B51: Power Brakes
G33: LH Remote Racing Mirror
J25: 3 Speed Wipers
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M33: Body Side Moldings
N88: Auto Speed Control
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
END: End of Sales Codes

big block B bodies get that and more all day long here. Steves right i'd be second guessing the mileage but if it looks legit its a steal.

looks like the quarter is rusty, did that slap stick ever come in anything other then e-bodies or 72ish chargers? what is with that horrible *** exhaust. 20,000 miles mean nothing if the car has been molested like it looks..

I agree it is a steal. I would buy an A-body before spend that on a nonperformance package B-body. But that's me. An I had many Many B's

looks like the quarter is rusty, did that slap stick ever come in anything other then e-bodies or 72ish chargers? what is with that horrible *** exhaust. 20,000 miles mean nothing if the car has been molested like it looks..

You're right, the exhaust is horrible and that's probably the reason the quarter is rusted out at that spot so bad. Looks like it may be rusted behind the wheel also.

remember, even if you buy a $1000 car you are looking at a few thousand to get the engine right a few thousand for body/paint (unless you do it yourself) a bunch of money on interior/wiring/accompaniments/etc

and you probably will never recoup the money you put into the car...

so you are better off getting a car you are in love with at a reasonable price

remember, even if you buy a $1000 car you are looking at a few thousand to get the engine right a few thousand for body/paint (unless you do it yourself) a bunch of money on interior/wiring/accompaniments/etc

and you probably will never recoup the money you put into the car...

so you are better off getting a car you are in love with at a reasonable price

I am in love with my car, I screwed up on the reasonable price part!

You could buy that car which needs modifications undone, needs rust repair, is not a performance option car, questionable mileage and sink thousands into it....or you could keep saving and buy exactly what you want and put the same amount into it and have no regrets.

383 2bbl, Originally a bench seat car by the interior code H1F8, no code for console (C16), especially the E-body one installed, and it still has the column shift indicator with the lever removed.

It would make a great Superbird clone.
And i'll bet it's got 120,000 miles on it, not 20,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back