Lost One of The Fraternal Twins Sunday

-
Lucy and Mugger. We lost Little Miss Lucy the one on the left Sunday. She was the prodigy daughter of our 100 year flood dog rescue...Little Miss Parker Dog. She was my curious shop dog. It was a tough day!

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( The little things just don't live long enough, even if they live a long time for a dog. I think that is why they love their people so much, is that they must know that they only have a short time to do it. I lost my last one on 7-21-22. Hang in there!

Sorry for your loss, we have so little time with our furry family, and it never gets any easier to accept the loss of one. You gave Lucy a loving and happy home, in return she gave unconditional love, a win-win.
Remember the best times and she will be with you always.

Sorry for your loss, we have so little time with our furry family, and it never gets any easier to accept the loss of one. You gave Lucy a loving and happy home, in return she gave unconditional love, a win-win.
Remember the best times and she will be with you always.
After following your posts I know you get where I am coming from. Thanks! She is NOT replaceable. The only thing she ever did wrong was bring me a 1/2 inch wrench when I asked her for the 9/16...Thanks linc you made me feel a little bit better!

Sorry Jeff, most all of us know how tough that day is... Lucy will be waiting for you, no mater how long...

Sorry for your loss, these 4 legged heart tuggers bring the best out of us while keeping us young and like kids.
Our condolences, great pic btw.

Good dog Little Miss Lucy. Good girl.

Take care Jeff, sounds like you did a great job.

Extra special hugs for Mugger.

My condolences on your loss. I've been in your shoes on this - it is just awful. Time will help but the hole in your heart for her will always be there.

1711029469175.png

Some memories of Lucy and her arch nemesis

That brings a smile to my face. There are very few squirrels around here, but in Winnipeg, where I spent my first 50 years, they were everywhere. My first house backed onto a quiet river and had a golf course on the opposite side. The squirrels were plenty around there, and they kept my dogs very busy. We even had a chipmunk that was extremely brave and would get within a few feet of my malamute before skittering away. Great memories, thanks man.

-
Back