Loving my new hood scoop

-

74Dusted

Stock Piler of 340's
Reaction score
:D

My new hood scoop arrived today, so I just had to set it on to make sure the hood fit properly :cheers:

SANY0329.jpg

I don't see the hood scoop, just the upper portion of the blower sticking out of the hood. It looked like there was a photobucket attached, but it isn't there.

:D

My new hood scoop arrived today, so I just had to set it on to make sure the hood fit properly :cheers:

SANY0329.jpg

WOW it looks just like mine, I like your style for that 340 engine:burnout: Of course mine has been on the car since 1976, What took you so long.

Attachments

• 69 cuda side view.bmp
    31.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 69 cuda 3.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 238
here it is with the hood down

Attachments

• 69 Cuda 003.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 247
WOW it looks just like mine, I like your style for that 340 engine:burnout: Of course mine has been on the car since 1976, What took you so long.

I got a late start, didn't get my Duster until 2006

I think Demonracer missed the point lol

Aye, You may be right. Sorry Demonracer, it was a joke since my hood has a huge hole in it :D

camo scoop.........that sucker really blends in ;)

Yes sir!

SANY0328.jpg

SANY0331.jpg

SANY0333.jpg

The engine compartment is a serious mess right now, the 340 comes out next week and then the car gets stripped down for fresh paint. Then I've gotta figure out where I'm going to mount the AC compressor. And clean up the wiring nightmare too, I added a few things after I started driving the car and didn't want it torn apart for too long So the wiring is running all over

-
Back