Low-back bucket seat covers

-

woodchip

Reaction score
A Body people know best...I'm having issues finding seat covers that fit my '79 Lil red express. Go figure! Currently I only see high back covers :smile:. anyone know who offers seat covers for normal bucket seats?

Attachments

• 2011 002.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 220
Yes, Legendary has seat vinyl which I need in the near future. I'm looking for slip on covers like you would buy at K-mart or an autoparts store.

It's a futile search, send me the Express and I will dispose of it properly! Love em, don't see them as often as I used to but then again I don;t get around to shows like I used to, I was thinking the other day(lottery dreaming)of finding a good 78 club cab and building a Little Red Express phantom.

Have you looked at "carseatcoversoutlet" one. They have wide range in seat cover. check it out.

It's a futile search, send me the Express and I will dispose of it properly! Love em, don't see them as often as I used to but then again I don;t get around to shows like I used to, I was thinking the other day(lottery dreaming)of finding a good 78 club cab and building a Little Red Express phantom.
Yup, that LRT would look great pulling your Dart to the track....let's try it out!

-
Back