Lower control arm sway bar mounts

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
i purchased what i thought was a quality front sway bar from Just Suspension. my lower control arms didnt have the factory sway bar mounts so i ordered the kit that comes with the mounts. what a freaking joke. i cannibalized the kit and fab'd/welded up my own lower control arm sway bar mounts. let me know what you guys think. the plate is 5/16 thick by the way. i think it will stay rigid without gussets.
swaybar003.jpg

swaybar005.jpg

swaybar007.jpg

swaybar008.jpg

swaybar011.jpg

swaybar012.jpg

swaybar013.jpg

swaybar014.jpg

swaybar015.jpg

swaybar019.jpg

If the spindles or calipers dont hit it you'll probably be fine with that.
See that clip on the frame rail that the upper bump stop mounts on ?
Thats what the factory sway bar clip looks like and those bump stop clips can substitute the swaybar clip with a little work.

If the spindles or calipers dont hit it you'll probably be fine with that.
See that clip on the frame rail that the upper bump stop mounts on ?
Thats what the factory sway bar clip looks like and those bump stop clips can substitute the swaybar clip with a little work.

i have seen a set of the factory arms with the mounts. my car didnt come with them and funds forced me to do with what i had. i have had the entire front suspension on the car already and the mount didnt interfere with steering linkage, spindles or calipers. i just wanted a more "finished" or perminent mount.

The oold saying "you get what you pay for" isnt true anymore. We still pay and pay and pay,yet get VERY LITTLE value for our dollar these days,no matter the brand or regardless of where it is made. Even stuff made here can be cheap trash.

Caveat emtor.

-
Back