Lowered the 64 D100 today!

-

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For the truck folks...I added a Sid's 3" drop axle with disk brakes, 2" drop Eaton leafs up front. I used 1.5" lowering shackle for the rear. I also removed the rear overload and another short leaf. Enjoy.

AfterDrop.JPG

What a beautyfull pick-up!!! The stance, the color, white bumpers and outside mirrors.........
if it was mine, I would just add 8 inches Ramcharger rims.......if not already on!!!

was that truck lifted before?
usually, when guys drop trucks it looks about as good as when their pants hang around their ankles...but this one looks dead on

Looks good. Any problems with steering or bump steer with the Sid's axle? What discs did you use? I've contemplated a drop axle for mine.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoyed the pix.
Yes to the repaint someday after the mechanicals are done.
Wasn't lifted but, the Sweptline tend to sit high.
No bump steer but, you have to use the a shorter pitman arm. Mine came with the CPP steering setup.
Brakes are Scarebird.

Looks good. I was tossing around the idea of a sids drop axle for my 65. Just don't want it too low that I can't use it as a truck anymore.

How do ya like the disc brakes? I have everything here to do the scarebird brakes on my truck, just need the time to do it now.

-
Back