lug pattern

-

mopared68

68 darted
Reaction score
im trying to figure out the lug patter so i can order the damn cragers but i need to know the lug pattern.
does anyone know the lug pattern for a 4 door 68 dodge dart 270

As posted above, 5 on 4" for your Dart. Are these the Crager's you're buying? 14 x 6 x 4"

100_0005.JPG

the look about the same except im trying to find 16 to 17 ima need them that big to put the brake ket on when it comes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Crager makes a 16 or 17" for that lug pattern. Brake kit? Is this an entirely new assembly from/for an A-body?

and what brake kit did you find for the small lug pattern that needs big wheels? I can still run 14's.

yea it sorta is me my friend and his dad are in the proces of taking the brake kit i baught already for anuther car and customizing some stuff to try to make it fit.

the look about the same except im trying to find 16 to 17 ima need them that big to put the brake ket on when it comes.

In that case, you're asking the wrong question - you should be asking what bolt pattern your brake kit is. Many brake upgrades change the front bolt pattern and it's easier to just change the rear to match.

-
Back