-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boedighw

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: Lunati Vodoo CamShaft with Lifters. See pictures below for everything.

Asking $125 plus shipping

Located near Portland OR
Zip 97132

360 cam.JPG

Cam 360 Card.JPG

I bought this package for $200 at a swap meet last year. The seller said it was new and the boxes were taped so I had no reason to disagree. They have sat in my garage since than to go in a 340 that I sold since it was too large a project for me. To my knowledge these have not been installed.
You maybe able to see something different and that is ok.

I bought this package for $200 at a swap meet last year. The seller said it was new and the boxes were taped so I had no reason to disagree. They have sat in my garage since than to go in a 340 that I sold since it was too large a project for me. To my knowledge these have not been installed.
Okay great, from the photo the cam appears to have lifter contact wear. I'm interested especially if it's new! PM on the way !

Guys,

See additional pictures. Standing by what I said earlier, I have no knowledge this has been installed.

Looking at the pictures, I would agree with the above. I cannot tell if is has been ran or was installed for a mockup.

Everything about this 340 package has been a loser for me, but hopefully the price is right for the next guy. I put the lifter up to a straight edge and it is flat.

Lifter.JPG

Cam 3.JPG

Were the lifters kept in order of removal and marked so you know which cam lobe they mate with?

Working on shipping quotes for 5 guys. Had to work late tonight, will work on this tomorrow when I ship some pedals.

Got some rough numbers for Shipping.

Essentially $25 to East Coast, and $20 for West. I will cover any difference and the boxing costs. Please send me a PM if you are interested in the $145 or $150 and I will send Paypal e-mail.

Thanks,

I don't believe that cam has been run. It does look like from the last close up of the lobe that perhaps it has been installed and maybe turned over in an engine by hand, but not run. At least that's my opinion from what I see.

RRR, thanks for the comment. I have not installed or ran this cam, however, the last person may have. They went to a lot of effort to re-tape the box to make it look new.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers as I'm cleaning out the garage.

RRR, thanks for the comment. I have not installed or ran this cam, however, the last person may have. They went to a lot of effort to re-tape the box to make it look new.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers as I'm cleaning out the garage.

You're certainly welcome.

Tell you what you can do. Take two lifters and put them face to face. If still new, they should be convex. In other words, they will "rock" back and forth because they will be high in the center of the faces. Understand? Also, if the lifter faces have a "swirl" finish to them still, they very likely have not been run.

I performed your test tonight, they do in fact rock. I was concerned since they look flat, but it must be a very small shape.

Open to offers, I understand the hesitation due to this thread. Hopefully someone has use for it!

Then I stick to my guns. I don't believe the set has been run. Set up and turned, maybe, but not run. I would buy it myself if I had the extra dough. Good luck.

That's a very good grind, btw. It's almost the same as the Crane "magic cam" but ground on a 110, instead of a 114 LSA. That's a good thing, IMO.

Tell you what you can do. Take two lifters and put them face to face. If still new, they should be convex. In other words, they will "rock" back and forth because they will be high in the center of the faces. Understand?

Wouldn't good used lifters do the same thing?

Wouldn't good used lifters do the same thing?

Maybe. Does that cam lobe look RUN to you? That's not a good picture of the lifter face, so I am disregarding that. I am going strictly by the lobe. It does not look run to me, but only turned by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back