-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge74

Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Contact seller
The first one is my dual-plane M1 intake off my Magnum 360 380 horsepower and the other is new in the box single-plane both for Magnum....
Dual-plane $180...
Single-plane $200..
Both plus ride...

THANKS..... PETE.....

20171219_171009.jpg

20171219_170752.jpg

20171219_170944.jpg

20170304_152341.jpg

Hey...Tired of the non-contact. I paid, ship this *****.
This was shipped on the 26th. I told you when I contacted you, the first time, that I had to wait until your funds cleared. They stayed in pending for almost a week because of the way you sent in PayPal. I messaged you several times to let you know what was going on. I messaged you when the funds finally cleared, and sent the intake the next day. I also told you that because of the holidays, it might take a little longer.
So I don't understand how you are claiming no contact and I don't appreciate you posting this, when we have been in contact, and I also sent you my phone number in case you had any questions. You said you were a straight-shooter; this doesn't sound like a straight-shooter. It sounds like someone who is impatient.
My concern is that people will read your comment and take your word as to what has happened because they can't see our PMs. I've experienced this in the past. Someone was impatient and gave me a bad review, after I explained that his shipment would be delayed by a week or two because I was moving cross-country and everything was already packed. This was disclosed before any payment was received, and was agreed to by the buyer. Then because of his impatience, he gave a bad review.
Your product has been sent, as stated above. I've already PM'd you, and sent you the tracking number. I hope you read this, and will make it right.

You can delete the snap post but you cannot delete the quote. Careful guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back