Made in USA Listings...

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
After reading some threads here bemoaning the loss of Quality made products that are designed/made/manufactured here in the good ole US of A, I thought we could maybe get folks to list such items on this thread,...I for one am always looking for homegrown items for use in restoring the Spacer, use at home or work, etc...

I don't want to get involved in politics, business practices, etc,...just a list of quality things from the US that we've tried and used, I hope It'll be helpful for some of us...

Or in your case,...decent stuff made in Northern America??? Didn't mean to dis a northern nieghbor...

Just to clarify, many of us mistakenly do not realize Mexico is part of North America

Ok, so looking at wiper blades not long ago, Anco was the only one I found made in USA.

Mexico Is part of North America, too. ;)

Yeah, but I did say "decent" stuff,...granted maybe they're gettin better,I Hope),...gotta be better than some crap I've ordered from Taiwan, that came from a USA supplier,...unbeknowest to me until after the fact,

Anyways, I was just thinking about a thread that had a list of good "north american" products out there that most of use with at least a good outcome...

Maybe I'm just in my flagwaving mood today, thinkin about my boy...

-
Back