-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
looking for 3-5 of them shank can be up to one inch i have 2 one inchers and they have a lil room before being flush with the back of the rim os 1/2in long 3/4 would be ideal but will suffice with what ev i can get please let me know these are a ***** to find i will pay shipping hopefully someone has a few laying around they could spare or a few member have 1 they can spare.

OMG! SOME OF U MAY GET SICK RIGHT NOW! IF UR SQEEMISH LOOK AWAY AND PRESS THE BACK KEY.......THE ONLY PLACE I COULD GET THEM FROM LOCALY WAS THE LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP HARPER FORD IN EUREKA ,CA KINDA MAKES SENCE THO.....upuntil 08 they were a ford kia dihatsu nissan and the main JEEP DEALERSHIP . theres a lil mopar in this fords blood

I have 4 of them I just removed from a drum brake 14" american racing wheel setup. But I too am unsure of the thread size. They are not the nicest shape and have a punch mark on the caps to identify 4 of the left handed threads and one with right handed threads on the same wheel! I almost made a big mistake there trying to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back