Magnaflows

-

LJS30

Reaction score
Does anyone use Magnaflows on their Mopar? I have them on my 88 Mark 7 and they sound pretty decent at idle and acceleration. I ask this because I notice not too many discussion regarding the usage of this muffler.

I have the ultra flo's on my duster and love the way they sound.

i put some on a 65 mercury 390, 70 rr 440, and a 67 cuda vert 360. they all sound great. its just different. go to each mfg. website and listen to the sound bits for the different series.

will put magnaflows on my car pretty soon, we have just started selling magnaflow where i work and i put some on a 351cleveland powered mustang with an X pipe and they sounded great! also quality feels good overall:)

I personally like the sound of the magnaflows over flowmasters on a big block. I haven't heard magnaflows on a small block. I got my magnaflows from Summit mpe-14326,polished stainless steel, $88 each when I bought them.They were a really good fit on the car as well. Truthfully the sound of a car is a personal preference. Just like some like header mufflers with no pipes, some like them stopped at the rearend and some like full pipes all the way out the back. I say put on whatever you like, the only person you need to please is yourself. My .02

I have to vote with Bigmacdak, I have Flowmaster 40's on my 340 Duster and they give plenty of "Growl". Can't beat them for the price!

Truthfully the sound of a car is a personal preference. Just like some like header mufflers with no pipes, some like them stopped at the rearend and some like full pipes all the way out the back. I say put on whatever you like, the only person you need to please is yourself. My .02

You're a very wise man. :) I agree 100%.

-
Back