-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
CORRECTION.....These are actually 15" Wheels, 8" wide with 4.5" Backspacing..................

I am suddenly forced to liquidate a vast amount of project parts that I have had for my '66 Plymouth Satellite Project. First off are these re-conditioned Magnum 500 Road Wheels that I have re-painted with the exception of one. These were not the chrome ones but the Argent Silver and Black ones. I have the 4 Center Caps with mounting inserts. They are really a good set for a driver to a daily driver vehicle but by no meas perfect. I am asking $100.00 for the Rims, $20.00 for the Center Caps. Sorry but I do not have the Chrome Trim Rings but they are available through various avenues. The total for all these items is: $120.00 plus shipping and handling to your door. The handling charge is for the method of packaging of them in pairs. Each pair will be stacked with wood separating the 2 rims and with wood end pieces. Center Caps packaged and secured inside the rims or if you prefer I can mount them. Through the wheel lug holes will be a threaded rod with locking washers and nuts which you can use for another project around the house. I have shipped many a rim group this way and it has been very successful and makes it very easy for the UPS Driver. Now for shipping...

I would prefer to ship only to the US and Canada but if need be I will ship to Europe and the Pacific. Keep in mind that where ever these wind up going, Shipping will be expensive compared to other items. These are really in good shape and all that you need to do is finish the Black Paint on the last rim...masking stencil included...mount the rubber of your choice and you will have some really nice and affordable Magnum Road Wheels. Preferred method of payment is PayPal but I will also accept USPS Money Orders and Personal Checks. Personal Checks must clear before I will ship the rims out...cr8crshr/Tuck

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 023.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 024.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 026.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 262
Magnum 500's are completely chromed wheels that do not use trim rings. Any wheel that style that uses a trim ring is called a road wheel. Chrysler never used a 15" magnum 500 , only a 14".Just to clear the air there is a big difference between a magnum 500 and a road wheel. Just an fyi

Magnum 500's are completely chromed wheels that do not use trim rings. Any wheel that style that uses a trim ring is called a road wheel. Just an FYI.

Re-read the add again. I did call them by their correct name...Road Wheels....They are also referred to as 500 Wheels or Magnum 500's which isn't correct but used non the less...

they are magnum road wheels .....the magnum 500 road wheels are the completely chromed ones. The "500" is the only part that is not right.

anyways thanks for the reply and if you change your mind ...I will be around

You have 4 center caps so I'm assuming (probably incorrectly) you have 4 wheels. Is that correct? If 4, a rough idea of shipping to 22657.

I will work that up for you today and hopefully get it posted up by late this after noon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back