Mahle Pistons

-

kork340

Reaction score
Hey all. Any opinions on the Mahle 3066 pistons? They are for a 360 and are supposed to be 9.0:1 with 1.576 compression height but that's all I can find on them. Has anyone used them or know anything about them?
Thanks.
Mark

There'er some very good pistons and have used them many times but are pricey, mainly in fords and chevys as this is what they cater to. But very nice parts and as good or better than most name brands. There coated and light weight.

very good piston ,, I used them way back in the late 70 s in modified harleys, they were the ONLY piston that held up . they became the oem piston for harley davidson. pricey yes but worth it . they have a very tight clearance, dont let that scare you..it works

Thanks for the replies, guys. Northern Auto has the set (TC3066) for $92 and I was debating on getting a set of those or a set of Speed Pro H116CP wich are about $260 a set.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Northern Auto has the set (TC3066) for $92 and I was debating on getting a set of those or a set of Speed Pro H116CP wich are about $260 a set.

that price seems awful cheap for a set of hi quality pistons. i would look into it some more before ordering.

I thought the price seemed too cheap. They're on Ebay in Northern Auto Parts Warehouse's Ebay store. Item #230256521505. I'm going to call them tomarrow and ask about them.

-
Back