Maiden voyage

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
got the dart out for a very short drive today. the car has been completely rebuild/modified by myself so i took it just around the block and went slow in case anything went wrong. i gave it about a 1/4 throttle stap in 2nd gear and it chirped the tires and was ready to go.

[ame=http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/johnnydart_photo/Drivingthedodge_zps405f25dd.mp4]
th_Drivingthedodge_zps405f25dd.jpg
[/ame]

You enjoy the wind in your face? lol! Btw, I love how your mailbox matches your car. 8)

Nice ride man. I like it. Pretty wicked car

thanks for the kind words guys. all the hard work is finally paying off. i drove it again on sunday just around my neighbor hood. i live by a set of railroad tracks that have a service area. they have a long straight stretch with no side roads or traffic. i took her up and down that stretch a couple of times. it pulls pretty good. i have yet to floor it yet. only about 1/2 throttle so far but it plants you back in the seat pretty good. the manual valve body hits 2nd really hard. broke the tires loose going into 2nd.

Awesome!!!

But where are the smoky burn-outs?

Just kidding...looks and sounds great!

Paul

i live in a neighborhood with lots of kids running around. i will keep it pretty tame until the car is completed and licensed. as of right now it the cops saw my car on the street they would run out of citations. lol. i have only ventured a couple blocks from home.

-
Back