Mallory Magnetic Breakerless Dizzy

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need more info, not a smart come backs to the mods.

What do you want to know my home address? Not happening. I've sold a bunch of stuff here without issue. Maybe the rules have changed. I've given away most stuff for pennies on the dollar. More of a service to Mopar lovers. I'm going to just throw it away from now on. This site has become a joke and now I know why I don't use it anymore. Too many BS attitudes.

And one more thing if your going to take the time to delete the add how about a friendly email to tell me so I can change it. Not cool.

You gotta frikkin model number? Big block? Small block? Slant six? No, I bet with you it's a chebbie. Damn. I'd rather pay double price for a brand new one than deal with an idiot. Either follow the rules or to hell with your ***. We got no time for this kinda crap here. Did you work on bein this stupid all your life or does it come natural?

You gotta frikkin model number? Big block? Small block? Slant six? No, I bet with you it's a chebbie. Damn. I'd rather pay double price for a brand new one than deal with an idiot. Either follow the rules or to hell with your ***. We got no time for this kinda crap here. Did you work on bein this stupid all your life or does it come natural?

Kitty Kat tough guy huh? Lol.

Kitty Kat tough guy huh? Lol.

No, I am actually looking for a Mallory distributor. I just caint believe somebody could be so thick as to not have described their part by now.

No, I am actually looking for a Mallory distributor. I just caint believe somebody could be so thick as to not have described their part by now.

You are so thick you don't get the fact I put all the details in the original post. The thing has been in a box for over a year when I posted and the only reason I found out my post was deleted was because I just started using the forum app. After watching the add for a couple weeks with no response i just forgot about it.

It's for a 360 and had been bench tested with 2 extra modules. I don't even remember how much I wanted for it. Don't care. Free to anyone willing to pay shipping. Id be willing to fly out to you and hand deliver in Georgia if you would like.

You are so thick you don't get the fact I put all the details in the original post. The thing has been in a box for over a year when I posted and the only reason I found out my post was deleted was because I just started using the forum app. After watching the add for a couple weeks with no response i just forgot about it.

It's for a 360 and had been bench tested with 2 extra modules. I don't even remember how much I wanted for it. Don't care. Free to anyone willing to pay shipping. Id be willing to fly out to you and hand deliver in Georgia if you would like.

How much would shipping be to a different state than I live in?
I would look up the cost myself but I don't know where you are.:D

This is me, minding my own business now. :)

And just so you know, I never saw the original ad.

Well that's another one I can mark off my list to do business with. lol

Well that's another one I can mark off my list to do business with. lol

What the hell did Wazoo64 do wrong?! He posted an ad a long time just like he did for the other parts he sold on this site. The rules change in the mean time and his ad drops with zero notification?! I have bought a few quality parts from him over the years for next to nothing and now he says he's done. Great job guys.

What the hell did Wazoo64 do wrong?! He posted an ad a long time just like he did for the other parts he sold on this site. The rules change in the mean time and his ad drops with zero notification?! I have bought a few quality parts from him over the years for next to nothing and now he says he's done. Great job guys.

Thanks Chuck. I've got 1000s of $$$$ worth of stuff to unload. I'm going to do it all local. Just tell your buddies to check Craig's list. This site has issues.

Not taking sides but I would like to point out that the ad rules have been the same for several yrs. When you click "new thread" to post an ad in real big plain to see letters it says this

Your welcome to place as many 'For Sale' ads as you like, but
we ask that you follow these simple rules:

No Phone numbers or eMail addresses in ads;
  • Post accurate Photos of the item your selling if you can
  • Post the location of the item(s);
  • Post the price range you are looking for
  • Please Click Here and read all the rules before posting in this forum
Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

By posting an ad you agree to those terms. Looks to me like the big problem is he came back with a smart remark to a moderator and JFYI moderators do not get paid squat here, nada, nothing. They volunteer their time and what thanks do they get, NONE. They get people breaking SIMPLE rules then get smart with them. Without volunteers like them websites like this would either not exist or would be chaos. Again, I don't mean to be taking any sides. I have bought from Wazoo with positive results and would like to see him hang around cause he's an honest dude. You just have to look at things from a mod's eyes sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back