Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This pinion snubber came off of my swinger. Only a couple years old and in great condition. It's very easy to adjust and it works awesome. I have no need for it anymore so it's up for sale. Sorry about not having pictures, I can't seem to get them to upload for whatever reason. If you want pics just send me a pm and I can email them to you. $65 plus the ride. Thanks for the space Fabo!

What would be the ride to Hawaii? Zip 96706. How would you take payment?
Mahalo!

That's a great question. I've never shipped anything to Hawaii. How about this. If you send me a plane ticket I will deliver it in person! Seriously tho I have no idea. I would prefer PayPal. Probably FedEx would be the best way to ship it to you.

Ouch! Plane ride would be cheaper than FEDEX! Typically i use USPS flat rate boxes. They vary in size and pricing. Paypal works for me.

Do you know what it usually costs to ship say a medium flat rate box to you? I can definatly go that route.

Let me check out the USPS site...

mediums flat rate from
85226 to 96706 is

$11.65 to $10.85

I can swing that...so $77?

Sounds good. I will pm you my PayPal email. Just get me your address and I will get her done.

Ouch! Plane ride would be cheaper than FEDEX! Typically i use USPS flat rate boxes. They vary in size and pricing. Paypal works for me.

I've shipped tons of things in and out of Hawaii. Flat rate boxes are best if you can fit your stuff in it. FedEx Ground going to Hawaii is also about the best for things that won't fit into a FRB. Whats interesting is FedEx ground coming out of Hawaii is more expensive going to Hawaii even if it's the same package going to the same addresses (in the opposite direction of course). You can even ship non-op cars to and from Hawaii without having to pay the big bucks for a container. Pasha only charges an extra $75 if the car is a non-op, just have to have a working brake and hand/parking brakes count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back