Marker light 69 dart

-

1969cuda340

Reaction score
Ok I’m going to ask a dumb question and yes it is a dumb question
I own two 69 darts one I’m restoring and the other is put away for the winter. Ok here’s the question
I’m installing new dash harness and I have dash lights headlights and taillights. On a 69 does the marker light some call them running lights in the grill come on or are they strictly turn signals?

Last edited:
Ok I’m going to ask a dumb question and yes it is a dumb question
I own two 69 darts one I’m restoring and the other is put away for the winter. Ok here’s the question
I’m installing new dash harness and I have dash lights headlights and taillights. On a 69 does the marker light some call them running lights in the come on or are they strictly turn signals?

'69 Mopars didn't have side marker lights. They were reflectors - one year only.

Yes they should come on both when the headlight switch is fully on and 1/2 way on.
carsonrunwayaug312021 025.JPG

carsonrunwayaug312021 053.JPG

Last edited:
Mine come on as park lights, just like DadsBee's pic shows... I thought all older Mopars did.
On many 68 & back the "park" lights only come on at 1/2 switch. Once headlights are selected the park lights go out. 69 up "park" lights are on in both switch positions.

-
Back