Marriage/relationship question

-
I realize that there is a difference between affection and intimacy. We are very affectionate: hold hands, have date night at least 7 or 8 times a month, kiss hello and goodbye everytime we enter or leave and talk for hours upon hours about everything and nothing at all. We share the housework, maybe I do more than most men but that's because I grew up watching my mother do everything because my dad was to busy working to help her and I never wanted my wife to have to do that. Our marriage is... in my opinion, perfect, except for the fact that she has no interest in sex. People have mentioned cheating...she is an open book, not only do we spend every minute together, she doesn't hide anything (facebook, cell phone etc.) from me. My enitial quetion was, how long is too long?

John.........really sorry to hear of your troubles. Sounds like you have a great marriage other than what you have mentioned already.

Intimacy is so important for a couples well being.

A month is too long. It doesn't sound to me like she's cheating. Find a way to spark the flame.......Make sure she is "satisfied" and enjoys the experience :smile:

When in doubt whip it out . Flick it at her swing it in the wind . If nothing happens . Take care of it your self in front of her if that don't do it your fu. Cked. Or maybe not

You may be mimicking your mother too much. If she looks at you and sees your mother, you are done.

yea, the only problem with your storyjohn, is that, while it may not be the case, but they can be so sneeky and coniving, that you are blind toher cheating with someone else. almost like denial, asyou kind ofpost this, then defend her as to saying you twoare together 24/7. maybe too much up each others' arses'!.. or she is picking up more than molk on that short run to wally-world./
again, not sayingthis isthe case, but never under-estimate the sly fox!

-
Back